Excellent Surface Type Filter Bag for Coarse Filtration
Nylon monofilament (NMO) filter bags are produced from special, filtration grade mesh. The nylon threads are precisely woven and heat stabilized for fixed, consistent apertures.
Nylon monofilament filter bags provide precise surface filtration efficiency of 5 - 1250 µm, and is the ideal choice as primary filters to remove coarse solid particles.
• Heat-stabilized mesh does not deform easily.
• High filtration performance.
• Reinforced side seams prevents fluid bypass.
• Effective filter element for the removal of coarse solid particles.
• Available with stainless steel or plastic seal rings in standard and customized sizes.
|Code||Micron Rating||Cover Layer||Size||Seal Ring|
|NMO - Nylon Monofilament||
5,10, 25, 50,
75, 100, 125,
150, 175, 200,
250, 300, 400,
600, 800, 1000,
|P - Plain||
01 - No.1
02 - No.2
03 - No.3
04 - No.4
B - Beato Ring
E - E Type Ring
F - F Type Ring
S - Stainless Steel
|Filter Area (m2)||Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Recommended Flow Rate (m3/ h)|
|1#||0.24m2||178 mm||420 mm||10|
|2#||0.48 m2||178 mm||810 mm||20|
|3#||0.08 m2||102 mm||230 mm||3|
|4#||0.16 m2||102 mm||410 mm||6|
|Temperature Resistance||Chemical Compatibility|
|NMO||< 170℃||W.Alkali / S.Alkali / Solvent|