PTFE Pleated Cartridge uses advanced technology of Di-axis to manufacture and features a high filtration porosity of 85% - 95% and evenly-spread pores to offer the benefits of a high flow rate, low pressure differential and a long service lifespan.
PTFE has a unique quad-fluorine structure that endows it with excellent chemical resistance capability, specially suited for electronics industry to filter extremely acidic solvents.
PTFE Membrane Element uses high filtration efficiency membrane , with alternating layers of tightness and slackness in 3 different layers to effectively lower pressure resistance and increase holding capacity, filtration area and flow rate.
• PTFE membrane has an excellent strong acid/alkali and solvents resistance
• Filtering area of 0.9m2, 15-50% bigger than that of same grade normal cartridge, with big pollutants holding capacity and high filtering flow rate
• The porosity factor of membrane itself is 85-95% and pore diameter is evenly distributed
• Low pressure difference and long service life
• Absolute filtering accuracy of 0.01 μm for air filtration to thoroughly clean away bacterium, virus and microbes in air
• Produced in dustfree environment to ensure high cartridge cleanliness
• Integrity test can be performed on cartridge
• Connection dimensions and collar ring material fully meet national standards.
|Code||Cartridge Length||Connection Type||Seal Material||Micron Rating|
10" / 20" /
30" / 40"
B - BUNA N
V - Viton
S - Si. Rubber
E - EPDM
|0.05/0.1/0.2/ 0.45/ 1um|