Polypropylene Pleated Filter Cartridge uses polypropylene in two different layers of fiber fineness fuse welded together in a multi-pleated fashion. Its filtration area exceeds a typical deep filtration cartridge and it has a higher filtration rate and holding capacity, with a low pressure differential and a long service lifespan.
Polypropylene Multiple-fold Element passes the PDA CFR Title 21 and USP XXIII safety test as 100% Polypropylene with a superfine filtration accuracy of 99.9%. It can be used in pre-filtration in water treatment or membrane filtration.
• Double-layer structure formed by folding melt-blown superfine polypropylene membrane, with absolute filtering accuracy reaching 99.9%
• Filtering area bigger than 0.5m2, big pollutants holding capacity and high filtering flow rate
• Low pressure difference, high flow rate, long service life and reduced downtime for replacement
• Made of 100% pure polypropylene, good chemical compatibility and wide application range
• Melt spinning method adopted for sealing end cover and connector, with no adhesive agent added
• Material is validated by FDA CFR Title 21 and USP XXIII safety test.
|Code||Cartridge Length||Cartridge Connection Type||Seal Ring Material||MIcron Rating|
B - BUNA N
E - EPDM
S - Silicon
V - Viton
eg: 5 - 50um